We are a primary healthcare center serving the AUC community, where highly qualified medical staff members provide high-quality services. We provide different types of medical facilities under one roof by maintaining systems and equipment which support our medical professionals effectively. We are striving to build awareness in the AUC community by focusing on prevention and wellness as well. We also strive to serve our community efficiently by coordinating all the other components of healthcare, including outside specialists, as well as diagnostic centers and hospitals that are up to the expectations of the AUC community.
Our vision is to be the provider of choice for healthcare and health information for the AUC community, and likewise, to be an integral part of the University’s education mission and to provide a healthy campus where students, faculty and staff -- supported by a dynamic healthcare system -- pursue their academic and career goals in an optimal state of health.
- A patient's satisfaction is not an offer, it is a patient's right.
- Patient needs come first.
- Excellent customer service
- Prevent illness, relieve suffering, restore health and promote wellness.
- Create a positive work environment, as our staff should feel good about where they work and the jobs that they do.
- Respect for all cultures and ethnicities
- Open communication between providers and patients and between students, faculty and staff
- Collaboration with and in support of campus academic and service units
- Positive relationships with governmental health authorities and local medical organizations
- Continuous quality improvement throughout the organization
In order to qualify for medical services under the University's medical plan, each employee must have a health record form on file at the medical services office. This form includes the results of the general physical examination taken at the time of the appointment and other examinations conducted thereafter.