As an undergraduate student, you have the opportunity to participate in AUC's tradition of research and development and make significant contributions in your field. The Undergraduate Research Program supports you in exploring original research ideas and creative work, no matter what your major.
Through mentorship, workshops, and funding support, you’ll be able to transform your ideas into research with academic and social value. You’ll also be building important skills for graduate education and future careers. Read More
- Egypt's first University spinoff, D-Kimia, provides affordable diagnostics for the detection of Hepatitis C, cancer and infectious agents
- World's first evidence-based set of architectural design guidelines
- Personalized cancer treatment as an innovative alternative to chemotherapy
- Using nanotechnology to convert solar energy to electricity and clean renewable fuels on a sustainable basis
- Discoveries of ancient Egyptian tombs, animal mummies and ways of life