The mail pouch service is provided by the Office of Faculty Services to all faculty members to facilitate exchange of mail between Cairo and the New York Office. The faculty services office acts as a liaison between faculty members and the mail office on campus.
Mail pouches leave the office every other Tuesday at 12:30 pm throughout the fall and spring semesters. The date of each mail pouch is announced one week in advance and a reminder will be sent a day before each pouch leaves the faculty services office.
Faculty members who wish to use this service are required to bring their mail to the Office of Faculty Services, Campus Center, room 1002.
Rules and Regulations
- Only paper items can be included in the mail pouches.
- Each envelope is weighed on a scale at the office.
- The courier company is UPS.
- The courier charge is LE 5 per ounce. The amount must be paid in Egyptian pounds.
- Stamps are available at the office. For each ounce you need a 49-cent stamp.
- The faculty services office does not provide fund reservations for this service.
Mail Pouch Dates
Tuesday, September 12
Tuesday, September 26
Tuesday, October 10
Tuesday, October 24
Tuesday, November 7
Tuesday, December 5
Tuesday, December 19