The Office of Faculty Services provides assistance to all AUC faculty members, top administrators and their families. The Faculty Services Committee, consisting of volunteer faculty members, is also available to help new AUC faculty arriving in Cairo as well as continuing AUC faculty.
FSC services include:
- Conducting the New Faculty Orientation Program at the beginning of each fall semester
- Organizing events throughout the year, such as guided tours, functions and informal gatherings
- Providing information to update the AUC Faculty Handbook
- Offering personal assistance to faculty and their families as needed
- Helping answer general questions and responding to specific needs and concerns of the AUC faculty and families and/or directing questions to those who can help
- Providing a link between the University and the AUC faculty community
We hope you will contact us whenever you have questions or need assistance. All questions are welcome.
The Office of Faculty Services
Campus Center, room 1002
Dina H. Touta
Phone number: 2615 3789
Mobile number: 0100 1480101