If you’re interested in studying abroad, but not sure if you can handle a whole semester or a year away from home, a summer abroad is a good option as your first taste of a unique educational experience that will stay with you for the rest of your life. It's likely to make you want to embark on another study-abroad adventure.
Summer study abroad will help you:
Develop a new sense of independence
Leave your comfort zone to experience freedom and independence that will make you realize how much beauty there is in our diverse world. Then bring that experience back to your friends at home and make them jealous of your experiences and travels!
- Become globally-minded
- Embark on exciting adventures and make unforgettable memories
Summer Study Abroad Orientation Sessions:
- Wednesday February 14, 2018 at the Conference and Visitor Center, Room P022
- Thursday February 22, 2018 at the Conference and Visitor Center, Room P019
- Sunday March 5, 2018 at the Conference and Visitor Center, Room P022
- Sunday March 18, 2018 at the Conference and Visitor Center, Room P022
All orientation session are held from 1:00 to 2:00 pm.
All sessions are the same, so you need only pick one to attend.
- About Us
- Undergraduate Study Abroad and Exchange Program
- Graduate Study Abroad and Exchange Program
- Summer Study Abroad Program
- Frequently Asked Questions