The International Programs Office (IPO) is responsible for all academically-related partnerships with which AUC engages. In particular, the office promotes and supports initiatives that encourage academic outreach and service, influence curricular internationalization and strengthen the global reputation of the University.
The IPO aims to intertwine the global dimension into AUC, and seeks to provide students with a unique opportunity to study in a foreign country for academic credit. The goal is to provide students with an international educational experience valuable for both personal growth and career prospects. It also allows students to better shape their academic careers and to differentiate their qualifications.
The IPO’s internationalization strategy and philosophy aims at introducing new scopes and focuses on targeting new geographical areas. The IPO’s objective is to increase student and faculty international exposure and experience through different tools and strategies. Some of those activities would be to:
- Promote joint programs and courses.
- Promote international competitions and events.
- Support interaction with international students.
- Organize international workshops.
- Intensify faculty contribution and enhance staff participation.
- Enhance blended learning and online courses which will be used as an integral tool to expand internationalization.
The IPO is responsible for:
- Undergraduate Study Abroad and Exchange Program
- Graduate Study-Abroad and Exchange Program
- Summer Study-Abroad Program
- International Academic Advising
International Programs Office
AUC Avenue, P.O. Box 74 New Cairo 11835, Egypt
Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud (HUSS Building), Room#P126
9:00 am - 3:00 pm